9th Regional Georgian Cyber Security and IT Innovation Conference 2016
ICT Business Council of Georgia
LEPL Data Exchange Agency of Ministry of Justice of Georgia
Partnerships for Competitiveness, Innovation and Cyber Security
The motto of the event is “Partnerships for Competitiveness, Innovation and Cyber Security”. The major objective is to establish and promote effective partnerships among the public and the private sectors, associations and other IT&T industry related organizations in the Central and East Europe, Baltic States, Caucasus and Middle Asia region to promote competitiveness, innovation and security.
Background in Brief:
- The conference, which is held annually, has become a flagship event in the field IT and Cyber Security;
- The conference provides a high-powered environment in which experts, information security professionals, government officials, businessmen and other “bright minds”, who strive to make life more challenging through the extensive use of ICTs are able to network, establish essential cooperation mechanisms and exchange views on best practices;
- More than 400 participants from over 30 countries attended the last conference, with an even more impressive turnout expected this year.
History in Brief:
The conference is the region’s one of the most influential events in the field ICT and IT innovations. Through the years, the conference has been a vital opportunity for high-profile experts from a diverse background in ICTs and cyber security to establish professional relationships and served as a platform for the formation of international cooperation. In previous events, speakers and panelists included leading experts and decision-makers from sizable number of countries who specialize in various fields of e -industry, as well as colleagues from Governmental and non-governmental institutions.
Participants at our previous conferences have included current and former ministers, heads of security agencies, top-level managers of local and international business institutions, professional experts in the field of ICTs, businessmen and other distinguished guests.
Highlights of the GITI 2016:
- Powerful conference agenda to keep you up to date with the latest on the IT, Cyber Security and its applications;
- Sessions addressing a wide spectrum of technology, business and application issues;
- Panel discussions providing a Georgian and international perspectives on best practices and how further innovations can create a better foundation for FDI.
Leading Topics of the Conference:
- Cyber Security;
- Regional Telecommunication Market Development;
- Policy Development;
- Capacity Building;
- Socio-economic implications of ITs.
Benefits of the GITI 2016:
- Exchange of good practice and cooperation between representatives of ICT industry, CIOs, business executives, public sector and representatives from other fields;
- Information on ICT market and future development trends;
- Co-operation in cross-border projects in the Caucasus, Baltic Sea, Middle Asia Regions, Central and Eastern European Countries;
- Development of expert and organizational networks;
- Discussions, exchange of experience and an opportunity to develop new contacts;
- The right place for government and international organizations officials and policy makers, industry leaders, executives and ICT experts to meet;
- Ability to find new ideas, new clients and new co-operation partners.
Who should attend?
- Government officials and decision makers;
- Business executives and directors;
- ICT managers and specialists;
- ICT auditors, consultants and investors;
- Marketing and new service managers;
- ICT companies, international trade organizations and associations;
- SMEs and municipalities;
- Innovative skills and security experts, lawyers;
- Electronic services stakeholders and potential users;
- Information society leaders;
- Project managers and education administrators;
- Education and academic sector representatives.